Friday, July 20, 2012

Fancy Star Nail Design

Good Morning!

Today I have a cute fancy scotch tape design to show you. I created a star with scotch tape in 2 diffferent colours and versions - it is very easy, just sit down, relax and enjoy the following pictures ;)

2 coats of O.P.I. in sunlight (very beautiful colour, opaque in 2 coats and super shimmery)

Then I applied a coat of matte polish. I know, it is not super matte, but ok for my design ;)

How I placed the tape (enlarge to see it very well)



First I tried to create a star with the light blue China Glaze polish. In the shadow it turned out pretty nice.
But in the sunlight...well, see:

You can hardly see the star ;)

So I decided to give it a try with silver polish on my other hand ^^

Somehow I placed the tape on the wrong side of my nails, I just realised it later - but I really like it this way and the silver version is anyway WAY better! 





Okay, I know these are not really stars any more, still it looks cool ^^

Polishes I used


(left to right)
  • P2 Matte Victim top coat
  • China Glaze "Blue Island Iced Tea"
  • O.P.I. "Yodel Me On My Cell"
  • Classics Metallic Silver

Have a nice weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love better the silver version, it's awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. That silver polish is gr8 btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...