Sunday, July 29, 2012

My 1st Award :)

Hey :)

I just got my 1st blog award from a nice german blog called Cupcakes and Nailpolish


Thank you very much, its so cute :D

These award is to support new blogs with less than 200 followers, which I think is a very nice thing :) 

The rules are easy:
If you recieve it you have to pick 5 new blog with less than 200 followers which you think deserve it as well :)
You have to tell into your blog about these award, and as a reward for the person who gave the award to you you have to tell the bloggers name and link it into your post.

These are the 5 blogs I picked:

Check them all out :) (if you are able to read german ^^)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...