Monday, August 6, 2012

Dollish Polish - Putting On The Ritzzz! & Funny stripes

Welcome Back!

Today I used the polish I already swatched sunday, "Zoo" by H&M (check my last post), and created a fun easy nail art out of it :)


H&M "Zoo" as a base

Dollish Polish "Putting on the ritzzz!"
China Glaze "White on White"

Putting on the ritzzz is a supercool transparent indie polish, packed with small and big black & white glitter pieces in hexaonal shapes. I love it so much! And just one coat is so full of glitter that it normally is absolutely enough.

I picked a small paintbrush and started to create thick white lines on my nails.

And then, when the white dried, I just painted one coat of the black & white glitter polish on top :)

Doesnt it just look super cool?

I think I definately should look out for more Dollish Polihs creations <3

Here the last shot in my poor indoor lamp light ;)

You can find Dolish Polish´s treasures on her very own homepage right HERE ^_^

Have you ever tried indie polishes? Which brands are your favourites?

2 comments:

  1. wooah, so einen schwarz weiß glitter lack suche ich noch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that putting on the ritzzz is awesome *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...