Monday, September 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 03: Yellow

Welcome Back!

Yeeeeah it´s yellow day! I wear these colour SO seldomly but actually love how bright and positive and summery it looks like :)

Here in Finland we have less than 10 degrees during the night time already and between 13 - 18 degrees on the daytime - even september JUST started... I am getting depressive already :D 
So yellow just comes right to cheer me up!

Polishes I used:
  • Isadora Wonder Nail "653 Mellow Yellow"
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dry "Whirlwind White"
  • Isadora Wonder Nails "729 Marzipan"

I started with 1 layer of the white polish just to make the yellow more visible. 
Then I painted over with one coat of the light yellow polish and after I added some green and yellow dots with 2 different sizes dotting tools - thats all :)

In sunlight - love how shimmery the yellow is!

Next 3 pics are in shadow



Have a great new week and not so much stress at work like me :D

See you tomorrow for day 4!!!


3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...