Friday, September 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 07: Black & White

Welcome Back!

I planned my black/white manicure sooo nice in my head, knew totally what I wanted...and failed totally while doing it :D
The nails got totally messed because polish got under the tape and I had to correct every single nail with a brush by hand and then it was not totally dry when I went to bed and I messed the design while sleeping lol. And then in the kindergarten it got even more messed from all the paint and dirt and whatever I had contact with ^_^

Still I kinda like how it looks like - at least NOBODY can tell me now: "you have missed the topic" XD

Polishes I used:
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri "Night Flight"
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri "Whirlwind White"
  • Dollish Polish "Putting On The Ritzzz!"





Isnt it nice how blogger is SO often turning my pics 90° on the side? I am so pissed about...

I used one thick coat of the black/white glitter. Hope you like it as much as I do :)

See you tomorrow for day 8!


2 comments:

  1. Boah echt schön *-*

    Ich würde sowas nie hinkriegen !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. siehste :D passt doch auch zur disney challenge. super hast du das gemacht!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...