Wednesday, September 12, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 12: Stripes

Hiiiii!!!

Since I am really in love with thin stripes on my nails in the last weeks I could´t resist to do such a design again for today :D It s just so easy, fast and absolutely cool looking ;)
And I needed a break from all the complicated designs, was sooooooo tired after work :-P

For tomorrow I promise I will do again something more... special ^_^

Polishes I used:
  • Wet ´N Wild "Night Prowl"
  • China Glaze "Fly"

I used just one coat of Fly, it is absolutely opaque and an awesome colour! The shimmer in the sunlight is woooow! This was btw the first China Glaze polish I EVER owned :)
After I used thin striping tape from ebay to create random lines on my nails and painted over with a black polish which includes fine pink glitter particles. You can hardly see it in the pictures but in nature it was very visible and nice :)








See you tomorrow for day 13! I am already sooo excited to create a cool animal print =^___^=




1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous - I have the black with purple glitter from wet n wild and I never thought to do this - on my to do list!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...