Friday, September 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 14: Flowers

Heeeeeey :)

Wow I made it already 2 weeks through the challenge! Almost half of it is done! Yeeeeeeeha :D

Today´s topic is "flowers" which really made me think... but not for long :)
Here in Finland we have a very famous design fashion brand called Marimekko. And Marimekkos most famous pattern is a colourful cute poppy design in all kinda colours called Unikko.

I choose the dark pink/reddish Unikko version for my flower nails today - here are the pictures I worked with: 

And I have to say: I am super happy how it turned out :D
I will try to take some pics today as well in daylight for you guys!

Polishes I used:
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds "619 Pulsating"
  • Lumene Gloss & Care "I´ll Wait"

I just used a fine dotting tool to paint irregular flower shapes on my entired nails in both colours and added a mix between light orange and light yellow as a dot in the middle. Mixed it by myself. The black dots and stripes are average black polish.
It went pretty fast and easy, I am super happy and it looks so spring/summer fresh :)






I have to say that I am a little sad about this 31 day challenge. More and more girls start just use Konad or other stamping almost every day now and it is not really a awesome nail art challenge any more in my eyes. C´mon! Konad is in my eyes kinda "cheating". I would love to see more real nail art!!!

See you tomorrow for day 15! :)

2 comments:

  1. richtig kreativ und echt schön! :)
    gefällt mir super gut :)

    schau doch mal bei mir vorbei!
    liebe grüße,
    larissa :)
    http://lariberli.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist dir ja mal echt gut gelungen, sieht aus wie die Vorlage! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...