Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 16: Tribal Print

Hi, Hello & Welcome!

Today is tribal day. I have to say...I wouldn´t do it again I guess. Maybe just way more simple. It just takes too long :)

Anyway, I choose autumn colours for my tribal design and hope you like it. I think it is okay.

Polishes I used:
  •  O.P.I. "Skull & Glossbones"
  • Maybelline Express Finish "Cool Couture"
  • Jessica "Pumpkin Delight"
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds "300 Movie Star"
  • Golden Rose Black Nail Art Polish
I started with 2 coats of OPI´s Skull & Glossbones and after I created stripes with scotch tape. When I was done I picked my striper brush and created all the little lines, dots and ornaments. 






I hope you all had a nice and relexing weekend. I would wish it would be a little longer :)

See you tomorrow for day 17!


6 comments:

  1. das gefällt mir richtig gut! wie lange braucht man dafür? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Respekt, ich hätte niemals die Geduld dazu so was aufwändiges zumachen, bzw würde es bei mir wahrscheinlich auch nicht mal annährend so toll aussehen.
    Ich mach meine Nägel immer in einer Farbe (:
    Liebe Grüße Teresa - basiamille.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow respekt o.o ..soviel geduld, kreativität und können möcht ich auch besitzen :D
    aber naja jeder fängt ja mal klein an nicht wahr?! :P somit auch ich haha :D

    www.lenischxxl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love the colors and your patterns are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das sieht schon sehr cool aus, respekt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhh sieht das toll aus, aber wär mir auch viel zu anstrengend :D naja, einmal für n paar hübsche fotos könnte man sich die mühe machen, es lohnt sich ja wie man sehen kann *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...