Monday, September 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 17: Glitter

Hiiiiii :D

Oh man, I am SO late today that it was already dark outside when I even started to paint my nails... so please be nice to my creepy pictures >_<

I used one of my favourite polishes EVER - damn I love it so so much!
I hope so much that tomorrow there will be a little sun that I can take more pics for you - because you just HAVE to see the glitter effect in sunlight *___*

Polish I used:
China Glaze "Some Like It Haute"

I used 2 coats of the glitter polish, it is very opaque and PACKED with holographic glitter.
It is a very thick polish but I never had big trouble to apply it. On top I used a thick coat of Essie Good To Go.

It glitters and shimmers like crazy and I just love the dark grey colour. I should order a backup ^^





On the last picture you can see the holographic glitter because it got blurry.
Hope you like it as much as I did :)
See you tomorrow for day 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...