Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Nail Designs 2012

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

Yes it is true - I am back :D

I am seriously sorry that I havent done ANYTHING in the last few month... kinda embarassing actually.
But I was so damn stressed with job and moving and othr trouble that I just... didnt do anything. Just average colours. 

But now the dark times are (for now) over ^^

Since it is christmas time I designed a few things this year which I wanted to show you guys.
I unfortunately didnt do any progress pictures but at least the final results.

1) Present Nails
These nails I did already in the end ov november, and they were suuuper short. But whatever :D


I used pink as a base color, red glitter as a topper and created the presents with a white striper brush ;)

2) Winter Landscape Nails
Bad bad light but I hope you can still see well :)



Pearl blue as a background, snow with a white striper brush, trees with a tiny nail art brush and snow with a dotting tool :)

3) Snowflake Nails 




Metallic blue (or blurple, it has a touch of purple in real) as a base, OPI Pirouette My Whistle glitter on top and snowflakes with a white striper brush ;)

I hope you liked it and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...