Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Easy Christmas Tree Nails

Ho ho ho!!!

I hope you all enjoyed christmas very much and celebrated with your family and friends :)

I am right now in Germany to see my family and seriously brought more than 50 polishes with me because I could not decide which I may need or not :D My dad said already "child, I love you, but you are crazy" 

Yesterday I went to see one of my grandmas and I created christmas tree nails for her.

Polishes I used:
  • O.P.I. DS - Extravagance
  • O.P.I. - Don´t Mess With OPI
  • Claire´s Polish - Copper & Gold
  • Wet ´n Wild Fast Dry - Party of Five Glitters
  • Wild & Mild Nail Art Pen - Red
  • Wild & Mild Nail Art Pen - Yellow
  • Essie Good To Go as a topcoat
First I applied Extravagance as my base color. It is so damn sparkly and perfect, almost a 1 coater :)

After I used scotch tape to create a triangle shape and painted over with my green polish.
After I removed the tape I painted on my pointer and ring finger some of the multi-glitter and on my thumb, middle finger andn pinkie I used the gold & copper glitter - but always just for the trees.

As an extra detail I tried to paint on some candles with the red and yellow nail art pens, but this is just optional.

I finnished with gluing on a tiny star on top of my christmas trees and applied a fast drying topcoat.




Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...