Sunday, January 20, 2013

Glitter Harmony

Happy Sunday!

I cannot sleep, like so often, so I decided to write a quick new post for you guys :)

Polishes I used:
  • Flormar Supershine - U09
  • China Glaze - I´m Not Lion

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze - I´m Not Lion, and it is just such a perfect polish! It sparkles like crazy and is almost opaque in one coat! It dries more sand-like, but with a good topcoat ( I use normally Essie - Good To Go with such sandy polishes) it will turn into diamond dust!

Here 2 coats without topcoat - already pretty!

After my goldish polish dried I started to create an easy line with striping tape, and added some simple dots with a tiny dotting tool. It wasnt a very hard nail design, but still like it - the color combination is very pretty ^^

Like always, the purple polish turned very blue in my pictures. I have no idea why all my cameras keep doing this to me >_< It´s actually way more plum-like. Very very beautiful and sparkly <3




I am very excited, just ordered 5 new polishes from my favourite indie-polish maker Dollish Polish. She is so awesome and her creations are outstanding! I own 2 bottles already (Putting On The Ritzzz & Wicked Wario), and I cannot wait for the new glitter shades to arrive *_*
Of course I will swatch them later for you!

I hope you will have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, der goldene Ton ist der Wahnsinn! Ich würde ihn ohne das Violett sogar bessre finden! =)

    Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch bei mir vorbeischaust!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ReplyDelete
  2. richtig richtig schön<3
    vlt schaust du ja auch mal bei mir vorbei(::
    http://estrella-cadente.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so toll! echt super mit den vielen glitzerpartikeln!! xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...