Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dollish Polish - Dino-mite Yoshi

Happy Thursday!!

Finally we are having spring here in Finland, so awesome. Now, in may (almost a month after Germany) the leaves are showing up and it is getting warmer - 17°C today *_*

But now to the interesting part!
I have to show you a polish from my favourite indie maker, Dollish Polish.

It´s name is Dino-mite Yoshi and it is out of her Super Mario Brothers Collection.

It is copper/orange microglitter, tiny green hex glitter, tiny red square glitter, and medium pastel yellow hex glitter (almost eggshell color) in a clear base - an awesome glitter combo which I never saw like this before :)

I used one coat of Dino-mite Yoshi over China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, best combination ever in my opinion ^^




It was easy to apply. With one coat I almost had a great mix already on my nails, and with a little brush dabbing you get actually totally what you want in place.
It was very smooth and dried surprisingly fast. I used one layer of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Topcoat on top.

You can purchase Dollish Polish polishes on her own homepage, right here, or over Llarowe.

Here 2 more shots of the bottles.



I think its an awesome polish, let me know your opinions about :)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...