Friday, July 12, 2013

Jindie Nails - Rave

Hi Everybody!

Today I have a older manicure I still wanted to show you, even it´s already weeks ago that I wore it :)

Please excuse these pictures, my cuticles were soooo messy and the polish was already worn 3 days when I finally decided to take some final pics :D Just try to focus on the color ^^

Rave is a white based crelly with a lot of neon colored glitter hexes in different sizes. Very summery and playful.







I used two thicker coats for full opacity, and it was easy to apply. I haven't had to fish for any of the glitter :)

The last picture I wanted to show you was taken 2 days after Juhannus, the finnish midsummer celebration. It´s the longest and lightest day of the year. In northern Finland it will not turn dark at all, and in the south where I live it stays at least pretty light, you could be still able to read the page of a book :)
So...yeah I took a pic of my nails, the light comes from a street latern ^^


You can purchase Jindie Nails on Llarowe and on their Etsy page.
Have an awesome weekend :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...