Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lucky 13 Lacquer - Phoenix Lament

Hiiiiiii guys!!!

Today is a boooring sunday and the only joy I had today, besides cooking a great pasta dish, was to change my nail polish again :D

I choose a brand new polish I just got last week, from a new to me indie brand called "Lucky 13"
They have amazing polishes from different kind of collections, and I choose 4 from their awesome Harry Potter collction "Mischief Managed" - awwwww *_* I just love all of these HP inspired polishes and their names - it was so hard just to choose four of them (for now ^^)

Today I wanna show you a polish inspired by Dumbledore's phoenix Fawkes, it's called "Phoenix Lament".
It is a clear base with red, orange and yellow shredded glitter. Very cool and bright!

I decided to layer it over one coat of China Glaze - Smoke And Ashes.








Phoenix Lament was very easy to dab onto the nail and it has a big ammount of glitter. Dry time was surprisingly fast. It just is a little gritty, so I decided to layer one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food on top before I applied my top coat - and this was a MISTAKE! Surely it made the polish way smoother, but it as well created thousand of tiny tiny little bubbles all over my nail! So... I guess I will not use it again -_-

Anyway, it's a fun polish and I enjoy it a lot! Check out Lucky 13 RIGHT HERE.

Ciao!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...