Saturday, August 24, 2013

CrowsToes - Frogs' Breath

Hi Everybody!!!

I am back with a new indie swatch, since I haven't done any in a longer time :) Should maybe mix swatches and nail designs equally... or what do you think? Maybe at least one swatch and one design every week, and more if I am in mood :D 

Today I wanna show you a polish I was waiting for a loooong time. Every time I saw it, it was sold out. And fiiinally I grabbed one from llarowe. Oh happy daaaaay :D

Frogs' Breath is a mix of medium and small green (dark & light), golden and a few black hex glitters in a clear base. Very very pretty!!!







I decided to layer my frog polish over 2 coats of OPI - "Stranger Tides". I think it really is a great combo, and it reminded me again how awesome this OPI polish actually is ^^

Application was easy. It was a perfect formula and there was enough glitter on the brush to avoid any fishing.  I purchased my polish over Llarowe.

See you soon for another nail design ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty polish! Usually I don't like green or glitter but this is amazing!

    (And sorry I'm not very good at english, but I try :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like green in the beginning, but nowadays I am really into it. I dislike red/orange/yellow polishes :)
    And I am (obviously) a HUGE fan of glitter <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...