Thursday, September 5, 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013 - Day 02: Orange

Hiiiiiiiii!!!

Ups, now it's already thursday....man I am just a horrible horrible person. I know :)
I kinda have to figure out how to do my nails in the evenings WITHOUT falling asleep immediately when I jump into my bed ^^ Any tips?

Today I woke up 1 hour earlier to do them right in the morning, at 6am :D Crazy but it kinda worked.

For my orange challenge today I choose a technique I never tried before, Saran Wrap Manicure.
I guess all of you know about, or maybe already tried it, it's so simple and turns out so cool!
Btw, here you can see what I did last year for my orange-challenge: CLICK

As colors I choose orange (what a surprise!) and, as well, black as a big contrast. Check it out ;)







Polishes I used:
Orange = OPI "Flirt A Bit"
Black = OPI "Lady In Black"
+ OPI Nail Envy & Seche Vite Topcoat.

In case you don't know about Saran Wrap Manicure
Choose a base color. Paint it on until it becomes total opaque and let it dry completely.
After you prepare 10 little balls out of average saran wrap and then you paint on a 2nd polish, which should have at least a medium or a huge color contrast. 
When the 2nd color is still wet you grab your saran wrap ball and you dip in onto your nail until it made enough of the 2nd wet polish disappear and the 1st color shines through nicely :)
Add a top coat and you are done!

I am totally fascinated by these technique :D It turned out so cool and it was very fast and very easy. These color combo would be a perfect halloween manicure as well ^^

See you soon and have a great friday!!



6 comments:

  1. It looks like molten lava, awesome mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I really have to agree, its like lava :D

      Delete
  2. Cool looking manicure :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    gardening

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...